Come experience the beauty of this magical Mexican 5-Star resort destination located in the Costalegre region between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo.
The unique combination of lush jungle, polo fields, bright castles and casitas, beautiful coastline and beaches, hospitable Mexicans, sophisticated luxury, natural beauty and cultural influences with daily surfing, yoga, SUP, and other activities will reset and rejuvenate you, just in time for the holidays.
Our mornings will begin with surfing at Arroyo Seco or a yoga asana followed by a traditional Mexican breakfast. Our late afternoons will be dedicated to the subtle practice of breathing, yoga and meditation, or more surf. There will be time to relax and enjoy all that Careyes has to offer—spa, beach and pool activities, horseback riding, snorkeling, polo, boating, stand-up paddle boarding, hiking, excursions into town, delicious healthy dining, sunset drinks and more.
Please see the link for more information on Careyes.
Four Night/Five Day package Includes:
- $4,300 per person, includes tax + gratuity OR $3,800 double occupancy (per person shared room) includes tax + gratuity
- Elite OCEAN FRONT room accommodations (villas for 4 or 5 rooms available upon request)
- All meals included: Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, including wine + tequila
- Morning surfing or asana
- Afternoon yoga practice
- Round trip SUV transportation to/from airport + resort
- One complimentary spa treatment, gym access + PURIST goodie bag
- All taxes and gratuities are included
- Guests are responsible for airfare, additional spa treatments, and activities beyond yoga 2x per day and surfing 1x per day for 4 days.
Please email email@example.com to RSVP.
There are flights into Manzanillo from New York and Los Angeles.
FROM NYC: SUGGESTED FLIGHT
Outgoing: Delta JFK 9:35 a.m. -7:29 p.m. Manzanillo via Mexico City
Return: Delta Airlines 11:51 a.m. – JFK/NYC 9 p.m. via Mexico City
RT: $650 as of 9/26 Purchase Flight Here on Delta.com