Come experience the beauty of this magical Mexican 5-Star resort destination located in the Costalegre region between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo.
The unique combination of lush jungle, polo fields, bright castles and casitas, beautiful coastline and beaches, hospitable Mexicans, sophisticated luxury, natural beauty and cultural influences with daily surfing, yoga, SUP, and other activities will reset and rejuvenate you.
Our mornings will begin with surfing at Arroyo Seco and asana yoga with special yoga teacher Erika Halweil, followed by a traditional Mexican breakfast. Our late afternoons will be dedicated to spa treatments and activities before sunset yoga and meditation. Activities include water sports, biking, tennis, boating, swimming, hiking to the Art Nexus of Careyes, horse back riding with polo team leader, mud baths, excursions into town and more.
Each day will feature nutritious and thoughtfully curated poolside or beachside breakfasts and dinners with ingredients sourced from the Careyes chefs best seasonal offerings.
Please see the link for more information on Careyes.
Four Night/Five Day package Includes:
- $4,800 per person, includes tax + gratuity OR $4,300 double occupancy (per person shared room) includes tax + gratuity
- Breakfasts, snacks, dinners and gratuity (alcohol not included; signature welcome drink included)
- Daily yoga, surfing, pool and beach activities. (Some specialized and organized activities may be an additional cost.)
- 2 sound bath meditations
- 1 massage, gratuity not included
- Transportation to/from airport
- Special Purist gift bag
- Airfare not included
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Flight Information (not included):
Please book directly with United Airlines for direct flight to/from Newark/Puerto Vallarta. United.com or 800.864.8331.
Outbound: November 2, 2019 – Flight 1521
Departure: 8:20am; Arrival: 12:10pm
Return: November 6, 2019 – Flight 1282
Departure: 1pm; Arrival: 6:54pm