1. Natural Woman: Julianne Moore
Here, fashion designer Cynthia Rowley chats with the award-winning actress and activist about her Gloria films (Gloria Bell and Gloria Steinem), gun safety and clean beauty practices.
2. The Portable Purist: Wellness Resorts + Retreats Around the World
Flip through the latest issue of our Portable Purist guidebook, here, for a round-up of healthful destinations to explore.
3. Meditation with Mary-Louise Parker
Here, actress and author Mary-Louise Parker talks about meditating and introducing the practice to her children.
4. Visit Canada’s Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Reserve
Tucked in the remote wilderness of Vancouver Island’s west coast lies eco-safari destination Clayoquot Wilderness Resort. Luxury tents, gourmet cuisine, restorative spa experiences and endless adventures await you.
5. The 411 on Celery
Purist Contributing Health Editor Tapp Francke addresses the surge in celery consumption, here, and weighs the nutritional pros and cons.
6. Skin Health Secret: One Ocean Beauty
7. Celebrating Earth Day at the Southampton Arts Center
Join the Southampton Arts Center in its 3rd annual Earth Fair on April 28, featuring eco-friendly vendors, healthy snacks, workshops and more. Click here for more info.
8. Compassionate Fashion from Olivela
9. The Science Behind Aging with AZN Labs
Astaxanthin, found in rainwater microalgae, is the magical ingredient found in AZN Labs Afterglow Ampoule, a powerful, natural serum that reduces dark spots, dryness and loss of elasticity. Click here to learn more.
10. The Top 10 Sustainable Companies of 2019
From mattresses to air lines, find out who’s making noteworthy strides in sustainability, here.